Background

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Simple D.I.Y Sticker Organizer

Didn't realise how much stickers and embellishments I have until I found some of them yesterday still lying in a plastic bag...*sigh*...
I searched here and there to find a box that fit to put them all together but didn't find it... So I decided to make my own simple, easy, and cheap sticker organiser to make me more convenient during my scrapping time... Here it is...

Recipe :
* 2 pcs 3 mm thick chipboard (70x50 cm)
* 3 pcs white card stock (30x30 cm)
* white glue
* white gesso

Steps :

Cut the chipboard into these sizes below (all in cm).. Each set will made one compartment, so you can add or remove sets, or change the height depend on your needs^^

Paint each pieces with gesso (or any other paint) and let it dry... I keep it on white because I want it to blend with my white shelf. But you can make it more colourful using paints or cover it with designer paper..


Assemble each set using card stock and glue...


Tadaaa.... and the upper part is ready... 


Cut another piece of chipboard and make a tray to put your organiser so it's steadier and also easier to bring it here and there...

Another good thing about this organiser is you can fold it when you don't use it.. Nice and easy right?? ^^

 So..here is the finished project... 



Now it's time for the next projects... See you and enjoy scrapping!!


Cheers^^


2 comments: