Background

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Some projects for Scrapdelight

I moved to Holland last December to live with my husband.. Since then I had been looking for a scrapbook store until I found Scrapdelight Scrapbookwinkel. I immediately fell in love with it and became a regular customer... Great stuff with great prices!! One day I attended one of their events called cropdagen and the owner, Michelle, asked me if I wanted to be one of their designers... Here are some projects I've made for them so far..

KAISER CRAFT - NEEDLE & THREAD
(mini window display)


KAISER CRAFT - ELEGANCE
(self portrait)


KAISER CRAFT - REMEMBER ME
(best things in life)





FABSCRAPS - MARIE ANTOINETTE
(welcome sign)


WEBSTER PAGES - EVERYDAY POETRY
(vintage mailbox - memo holder)


PINKPAISLEE - HOPE CHEST
(travel journal)



No comments:

Post a Comment