Background

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

We were getting married!!

Someone said "Once in a while, right in the middle of an ordinary life, Love gives us a fairytale"... 
I believe it's every girl's dream to have such a perfect love life, well.. at least it was mine...  
and finally... after 6 years of dating... my fairytale came true...



It wasn't as majestic as Cinderella's wedding, but it was even better than any fairytale I've ever known...^^

I made this little birdhouse as a holder for our rings just to remind us that our little family is built with love and commitment..





I have a big family from my mom's side and some of them live far away... It's quite sad when sometimes I realize that time flies and everybody grows old so fast.. I often miss everyone getting together just like old times... but there it was!! It's my biggest happiness to have had most of them in our wedding day...

No comments:

Post a Comment